- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 1+ year of experience in business development, sales or related fields.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in selling digital marketing services (SEO, SMO, Email Etc.) for customers based out of the AU.
- Sales experience in the AU market is a must - Mandatory Requirement.
- Experience working on tools like Sales Navigator, Upwork Etc.
- Experience with CRM software Like Hubspot, Clikup Etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
- Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Tracking new clients in various industries, placing proposals, getting agreements.
- Process and manage paperwork and correspondence related to all clients.
- Understand clients' needs by doing client assessments.
- Provide detailed client documentation.
- Hands on experience in all elements of the sales process from Approaching Leads, Scheduling Interviews, Creating Proposals, negotiations and closings.
- Arrange/Prepare proposals for clients.
- Achieve Sales Targets via Inbound & Outbound Leads.
- Fixing Prospect meetings & Giving Presentations.
- Requirements Gathering and understanding Nurturing clients from scratch to maturity.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required
Good to have
- Some technical exposure and haze understanding about programming languages.
- Ability to generate ballpark by assuming hours needed for a task.
Apply for the job
Drop us your resume, if you are fit for the job someone would reach out
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.